"Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always." Psalm 105:4
Lifelines Outreach shares the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
and by making disciples in the greater Nashville area.
People Who Know Jesus:
1. They are children of God. John 1:12. “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.”
2. They have eternal life through a personal relationship God. John 17:3. “This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.”
3. They have a new nature in Christ. 2 Cor. 5:17. “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.”
4. They have a right relationship with God. 2 Cor. 5:21. “He had made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”
5. They are at peace with God. Romans 5:1. “Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
6. They have forgiveness of sins. Col. 1:13-14. “For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.”
7. They have the love of God for eternity. Romans 8:35. “Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?”
Steps to a relationship with God
1. Admit you have sinned against a Holy God. Romans 3:23.
2. Turn from your sin. Repent. Acts 17:30.
3. Believe by faith that Jesus died on the cross, was buried and rose from the dead. Romans 10:9-10.
4. Through faith receive Jesus Christ into your life and accept Him as your Lord and Savior. Romans 10:13.
5. Be baptized by immersion as your public profession of faith. Matthew 10:33.
Thanks for praying and helping me financially. Remember to read your Bible and to pray every day! -Richard Gay
Go to the Newsletter Page to read our latest newsletter.